Not 100% happy with your new Every Turn?
You have 30 days from the date of receiving your items to return them.
We accept returns when:
- The products don't fit
- You don't love them as much as you hoped
- They aren't the products you ordered
- The products have defects.
While we don't do any exchanges on any of our in-stock activewear products, you can return it it to us for a full refund or store credit. Then you can purchase the product or size you were after.
Things you need to know
All products must be returned in new condition. Outlet and sales goods cannot be returned unless they have a manufacturing defect. All postage costs must be covered by the customer unless the product is faulty.
What is your return policy?
- Your return needs to be received by us within 30 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- The product needs to be in original condition, unwashed, unworn (tried on is fine) and with all packaging and ticketing in the condition that it left Every Turn Products must not be marked, damaged or broken.
- You will also need provide proof purchase (order number is sufficient).
How do I return goods?
- Complete the form below. This must be completed before sending goods to us.
- Our team will review your case and get in touch with you about what we will do next.
- If a return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authority Form. Add this to the shipment so we know what to do with the products once they are returned to us.
- If product is faulty or we sent you the wrong products, we will provide you with free return label, please ensure that you viably stick this label to the outside of the package and drop it off at the post office.
- If you don’t receive a free returns label, we recommend using registered or express post. We cannot be held liable for any lost goods in the post.
What return options do I have?
- Store Credit - we’ll supply you with a gift voucher to the value of the returned goods. Store credit not available if purchased with Afterpay.